WHAT IS PEMF?
Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Technology is a soothing and restorative modality that stimulates and exercises the cells to support overall wellness.
Put simply, PEMF provides your cells with the energy they NEED to perform at their highest capacity. Studies show that PEMF may. . .
- Enhance the body's natural recovery process.
- Assist with muscle fatigue and discomfort after exercise.
- Support general relaxation
- Increase natural energy
- And Amplify athletic performance!
Pulse Centers manufactures the world's leading PEMF technology with systems designed to energize your mind, body, and life. Pulse's exclusive accessories made with human anatomy in mind and handcrafted from ultraluxe, soft, durable, leather-free Ultrafabrics. Burkhalter Chiropractic will be offering PEMF sessions with the Pulse XL Pro, Contoured Bed, Square Pad and Paddles.
Pulse PEMF differs from other electromagnetic devices in its low-to-high intensity capability, which allows for a new level of session customization. PULSE PEMF, a non-invasive, relaxing and safe modality interacts at the cellular level for lasting wellness benefits.
PEMF may NOT be right for you if you . . .
- Have an internal electronic device that cannot be removed, such as pacemakers, cochlear implants, defibrillators, spinal stimulators, etc.
- Are actively bleeding
- Are pregnant or believe you may be pregnant
- Have injuries or concerns of injuries that have not yet been evaluated by a licensed healthcare provider.
HOW TO GET STARTED
Burkhalter Chiropractic will be offering PEMF sessions at the rate of $75.00 per session OR our SPECIAL 3 HOUR
PREMIUM STARTER PACKAGE for $99.00. Sessions are usually 60 minutes and we recommend taking advantage of 2 to 3 sessions
per week to experience optimal wellness results as you begin your PEMF journey. We also have many other packages to offer to you, see on page 3.
**For more info: visit info.pulsecenters.com/research OR check out The Science Behind PEMF.